What activities run in my area?
The activities and clubs available for you to interact with depends on which area of the county you live in. Although our activities are open to anyone with serious sight loss living in Buckinghamshire, providing transport across the county is difficult so it may not be possible for you to access clubs at a distance to you unless you are able to arrange your own transport. For all local activities we endeavour to provide volunteer transport where ever possible.
To find out what activities are running in your area please visit the pages below.
- Chalfont (the Chalfonts)
- Chiltern (Amersham, Chesham, Great Missenden area)
- Marlow (Marlow, Flackwell Heath, Bourne End)
- Mid (south Aylesbury Vale including Aylesbury, Wendover, Haddenham)
- Milton Keynes (Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Olney)
- North West (north Aylesbury Vale including Buckingham, Winslow)
- South East (Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, Stoke Poges, Burnham, Iver, the Farnhams)
- West (Princes Risborough, the Kimbles)
- Wycombe (High Wycombe, Hazlemere)